you guys have become the
best of friends!
Even though you
guys are so young
I think you get it!
You just seem to know
how special having a brother is.
Watching this bond form
between you two
brings tears to my eyes!
The way you look out for
each other...
the way you hug...
the way you laugh together...
oh it's sometimes too much
for this mama's heart!!
You guys are starting
to have your own inside jokes!
Little songs or phrases
that only you two get!
I love how you can crack
each other up!
On days when you
home while the Big one is in school
you seems a little off.
You miss your big brother so much.
When you Big one get in the car
after school you always
greet your Brother with a big smile!
You ask him about his day and tell
him about yours!!
I'm sure it won't always
be so sweet around here.
I'm sure you will have your
disagreements as you get older.
Someday you will have
different friends...
different interests...
different opinions...
I hope that this bond that
is forming now will see you
through those
difficult times!
I hope you guys
always remember
what a gift you are to
each other!
A special person to
go through life with!
Someone to count on..
to confide in...
to lift you up...
A brother is a lifelong
friend!!!
You two are so lucky
to have each other!!

1 comment:
It won't be long before they will need gas for their rides!!!!! thanks for sharing their growing up.
Post a Comment