Number 3!
Number 3...that's you!
That's the number on the back of your
very first soccer shirt!!
Today was your very first soccer game!!!
You were so excited to play with your team!!!
You ran your little legs off today...
you tried your very best!!!
We were so proud of you today!!!




2 comments:
Owen you have Kelly's soccer number. She had it from the time she could choose a number and had it with all the teams she was on including high school. She doesn't have it at college because it was one of the returning players' number. She will be happy that its your number. Wish you all had been home last weekend so I could have seen you. Have lots of fun playing soccer!!
LOL, When I saw the title of the post I thought you were pregnant with number 3!!! Very cool of Owen to play soccer!! What great memories he will have!
Post a Comment