Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day of School

It's the first day of school!!!
I'm not sure who was more excited... me or Owen!
I was ready to get back into the routine...
He was ready to see his school friends!
We posed for our yearly front step pic
and got on the road!!


He was happy to see
his buddies from last year.
Especially Vickram!
This guy is Owen's best friend.
He was thrilled to see Nadia!
They were good buddies last year!

Liam is also in his class this year.
But sadly this year Adeline is not.
He was very sad about not seeing her.
They have been together for many many years.
But I promised that we would have plenty of
lunch dates after school with her.

This classroom has a "tree house"!!
It's such a cute place to read books!
This is Mrs. Turkington!
She seems really nice and
promises that it will be a really
fun year!!!

No comments: