Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Birthday Party for Ava Grace

There's nothing Owen likes more
than a birthday party!!
This Dora party was just what
we needed on a Friday morning!!
Good friends...
games...
pizza...
and cake!!!
Owen and the rest of the gang
really liked playing pin the tail
on swiper!!!

Gavin and his best baby buds
practiced standing during the party!
I love seeing the little babies together!!
It reminds me of when their big brothers
and sisters were small!
It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago
that baby Owen, Emily, Alex, Taylie,
and Ava Grace had a picture just like this!

Look at these "big kids"
so grown!!
It's hard to believe that they are 3!
I love love love this picture!
I love seeing the big kids and
the little kids all together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my!! what a fun day and a birthday too. They are all so precious. The picture of the 3 little ones reminds me of rub a dub dub, 3 men in a tub. Love you Aunt Penny