Saturday, March 5, 2011

3 years 5 months 2 weeks and 1 day....

3 years 5 months 2 weeks and 1 day...
that's how old you are right now!
It's strange to think that you
really are growing up!
You are getting so big and
it's breaking my heart!
In the last 3 years 5 months 2 weeks and 1 day
you have taught me so many things!
You have taught me to LOVE LOVE LOVE
so unconditionally that it hurts!
You have taught me what it feels like
to be loved like that in return!
This love that I have for you 
I just can't  put into words!
But you can...
at night and about 100 times a day...
in your quiet voice you say...
I love you mommy....
to infinity and beyond!
My heart melts with each
kiss...
each hug...
each I love you!
Along with love you have taught me 
how to laugh!
Not just a giggle or a chuckle
but LAUGH!
Just hearing you laugh...
that laugh that comes from
deep in your soul is
so contagious.
I laugh Owen...
I laugh with you over things
that I ordinarily wouldn't find funny...
but I laugh because of you!
Your zest for life is truly contagious!
Keep laughing and keep smiling...always!
You've taught me that it's ok
to just be yourself...
whether you are
happy
sad or
mad!
You are still you...
and even when you are mad there
is still a little light that shines on!
Thank you Owen
for the last
3 years 5 months 2 weeks and 1 day!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I think Owen and his buddy Alex have been practicing that look. Your pictures are amazing!!! I guess it isn't hard when your subjects are as cute as Owen and Gavin.