we were able to get outside and head
to Celebrity Dairy in Siler City.

This was our second trip to the Dairy.
Owen was just a little guy last time we
were there.
Last time we were there we didn't get to
see any baby goats...

This time we saw lots of the
cutest baby goats!
I was so so happy that the goats
were born in time for their annual
open barn!
After we told Owen where we were
going he was so excited!
He said "I'm going to hold the baby goats!"
He's so much like me at this age!
I always loved animals...
especially baby animals!
Not only did we get to see baby goats
but we got to see a baby goat being born!
In front of about 50 people witnessing this event
Our son...
ever the comedian...
says...
"THAT'S DISGUSTING!" (or as he likes to say "bisgusting")
Sigh....
But after that he was so happy!
So happy because he got to hold
a baby goat!
He grinned from ear to ear!
He also said...
Owen: "I want to take him home"
Me: "But where will he sleep?"
Owen: "Coopers cage!"
Me: "What will we feed him?"
Owen: "Pasta!"
Luckily we got away without
bringing home a baby goat!
This little guy had fun
just looking around!
Not only did this mama goat
have one baby....
she had twins!!!
So cute!
I love days like this!
Days like this with
just the 4 of us enjoying
some beautiful Carolina Weather!



No comments:
Post a Comment