He's doing new things everyday!
Things that I'm just not ready for
because I know what these things mean,
All these new things mean that
he is growing up.
Growing up too quick for this mama!
Last week while he was playing with a
toy he started to sit on his knees.
I knew what was coming next...
sure enough this week he learned to do
this....
This was one of those
"quick get the camera" moments!
It was the first time he pulled
himself all the way up!
He's growing uptoo fast!
Soon he will be walking...
running...
talking...
I really need to soak
all this baby stuff in!
Just when it starts to
make me sad that he
is growing up...
I see this little
face and it makes me smile!
It makes me smile to know
that we have so many fun
things ahead of us!
He's growing up before my eyes!
And it makes me happy & sad...
it's just too fast!


2 comments:
Gavin, you are growing up way too fast. You have the most adorable smile:) Love you and your big brother. Aunt Debbie
Gavin, it won't be long before you will be chasing Cooper and keeping up with big brother Owen and Mommy will not know which way to go. Love you Aunt Penny
Post a Comment