Sunday, April 25, 2010

You make me smile: Sunday

Silly Owen you always make me smile!!
I love that you are obsessed with Boo Boo's now!
I love that all boo boos need ice!
Immediate ice!!!! You make me smile!

Your ice head wrap was just too much!

I wish I knew where you get these crazy ideas!!!

These crazy gotta do it now ideas you have!!!

They make me smile! : )

I'll be sure to keep some ice packs on hand!

After all you are a rough and tumble boy!!

We are going to need lots of ice!

Even with a boo boo you still made me smile : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...Owen you are a silly boy. You make mom-mom smile,too. Thank you mom for sharing with everyone. Love you. Hope to see you soon. Mom-Mom

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love you all.
Aunt Debbie