It's not everyday it snows in NC so when the weather calls for more than a few inches it's a big deal! This time we went down the checklist for snow fun! We needed a sled, snow pants, hats, gloves, and boots!!!! It was like looking for a needle in a haystack!!! Everywhere I went they were sold out!!! But I was unwavering in my search!! I called ACE Hardware to see if they were getting anymore sleds in and the nice lady said they were going to get another shipment in about an hour. HOWEVER.....there were already 10 people in line. WHAT!?! Good Grief I have never heard of such a thing. So while Owen was napping James went by there and came home with a sled!!! SUCCESS! I managed to find some snow pants at REI that were 3 sizes too big. But at least he will have room to grow and he doesn't seem to mind. There were no snow boots to be found but I did find some really cute wellies for him!!! So now he can stomp in mud puddles after it rains. So now we are perfectly winterized for all the snow we get in NC!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment