"Everyone that sees you
Always wants to know you
And everyone that knows you Always has a smile "
How did 2009 go by so fast? It seems like just yesterday Owen was one, going to his first day of Parents Morning Out, experiencing his first snow and learning to talk. Now he's a big chatty 2 year old with a lot to say! While putting these pictures together it amazed me to see how much and how quickly he changed from a baby to a little boy. Snif Snif!!! Although I miss my baby I sure do love the big boy he has become!!
Since being pregnant a lot of things make me cry! The good kind of cry that is. A song on the radio or a TV show about little boys makes me sob! In particular the song "I just call you mine" by Martina McBride. Whenever I hear it I get all teary eyed thinking about Owen!! Especially the part of the song that says "I close my eyes and breathe in the sweetest moments I've ever known It feels like home ". Moments with Owen are truly the sweetest moments I have ever known! I wish the years would slow down but knowing I will have many more moments with him somehow makes it ok. Everyone calls him amazing...I just call him mine!
3 comments:
Owen, You are amazing and you make everyone smile. What a wonderful little guy you are!!! Mom-mom and Pop-pop love you so much. Can't wait to see you.XOXO
Owen, You have grown up so much this year. So glad mommy and daddy take pictures to share with all of us. Love you and hope to see you soon. Aunt Penny
Owen,I really enjoy all the pictures your Mommy has taken of you. Wish we could see you more often. Love you. Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment