As the old saying goes the third time was a charm!!! Our first 2009 visit to Santa was met with a sad face and sliding off of his lap along with a few screams of MAMA!!! The second attempt at Daddy's office didn't go so well either but, we did get a really cute family picture. In between trips to see Santa we really talked him up! We read stories, peaked at him in the mall and waved, looked for him in holiday decorations, and colored Santa pictures!! As time went on he became affectionately known as H0-HO. He would point HO-HO out everywhere we went!! I was so excited that he had come to love Santa! SUCCESS!!! On our third and final attempt there were a lot of obstacles in our way of achieving our goal. We had to wait in a long line but have no fear because we were prepared. James and I took turns entertaining our little Christmas elf until it was our turn. It was either going to go great or horribly wrong!! O-man did not disappoint... he was a Christmas rock star slapping Santa 5 and crawling up on his lap. There were hugs, there were giggles, there were big bright Owen smiles. I think I took over a 100 pictures because it was just that good. When it was all done Owen got his elf ears and book, slapped HO-HO another 5 and said his goodbyes. I was so proud of our little man.
TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
His pictures are great looks like you did a good job making him comfortable with the Big Man in the red suit. Santa doesn't get many happy little ones to sit on his lap and talk to him. So good to spend some time over Christmas with you all. Love Aunt Penny
Post a Comment