Monday, November 30, 2009

Never say Never

I swore I would never be "one of those people"! I swore that I would never put cheesy Christmas decorations up in my yard. Yet here it is Christmas 2009 and I am the proud owner of an 8ft tall snowman! I have to tell you I LOVE IT! I think it's super cute and it makes me smile!! Kids do change everything! I would never have put this in my yard before Owen but somehow having him around makes it ok. Having a little one around really renews the Christmas Spirit. NO more Ba HumBug around the Hanson house! Who knows maybe next year I will even put up a Christmas Flag!! Ok let's not get crazy!! That I can promise will never happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never say never you will end up doing it. Children do make a difference!!! Miss you so much!!Can tell he is excited!!!See you soon love Nanny XOXOXOXOnosin