Monday, November 23, 2009

Deck the Halls

Over Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas tree... our very first Christmas tree that was taller than 4 ft. The stockings were hung and the lights were strung!! It's time for Christmas! Owen was very helpful this year while we were putting up the tree! He loved putting the ribbon on! I have a feeling each Christmas is going to get better and better!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen, Looks like you did a fine job on decorations at your house.I am sure Mom Mom and Pop Pop loved being there to help. Your Thanksgiving turkeys were just great. Love your snowman and your handwriting is getting better every day. Love to you,Mommy, Daddy and Cooper too. Aunt Penny

Whitney said...

Those pictures are soooo sweet! What fun! I just love seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child! Owen you did such a great job decorating that tree! Maybe you could come and help me decorate mine!