
I took a much needed girls trip to Boston to see one of my very best friends. While Tammy and I were having fun in Boston my wonderful hubby was holding down the fort at home. I truly am lucky to have such a great husband that will stay home and take care of our little one while I go and have a good time. I knew I could relax because Owen was in good hands and besides that Owen adores his daddy. So while I was away they could do all the manly things that I wouldn't enjoy!!!
While mommy dressed up and did girly things James and Owen....

Cheesed for the Camera

Ate lunch in the woods during a fun hike


Ate a yummy breakfast (
I think the food pics were James' way of showing me he fed him : ) )

Owen talked to mommy on the phone a lot!

The boys played at the pool!
I'm so glad my 2 favorite boys had such a wonderful time together!
3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time, Dad time is always great. Glad everyone had fun. Take care love you all, hope to see you soon. Hugs and kisses Aunt Penny
Owen, You always have such fun:) You and dad look like you enjoyed your hike and lunch in the woods. Did you see lots of bugs and worms? Can't wait to see you next week. Love, Mom-Mom
Its nice to see pictures of all your fun.Hope to see you some time soon. Love, Aunt Debbie.
Post a Comment