Saturday, May 3, 2008

Springfest Weekend in OC

This weekend Owen and Mommy made their first car trip alone together. (Daddy was in Vegas for a bachelor party) I was a little afraid that he would cry the entire time. But he was soooooo good. He started to get fussy when we got to the Eastern Shore of Virginia so we stopped to visit his pop pop at work and then we visited his great grandpa. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. We had a great weekend spending time with family. Here are some pictures of Owens weekend in OC.

This kid loves french fries! I didn't let him have any Thrasher's fries this time. (I was scared of him having a reaction to the peanut oil) However, nothing got in his way of trying to snag a fry.
He had so much fun with his cousins Grayson, Grace and Gregory! We are looking forward to meeting baby G on the 23rd!!
Owen and I had fun looking at all the exhibits at spring fest. It was such a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS VIDEO IT JUST MAKES ME SMILE AND SMILE AND SMILE. THAT LITTLE BELLY LAUGH IS TOO CUTE I LOVE YOU GUYS
ROBIN