
After hours of research James and I recently purchased a new
car seat for Owen. He was outgrowing his infant carrier.
Sigh : ( It's just one more sign that he's growing up. We decided to buy the
Britax Boulevard with side impact protection. We were afraid that he wouldn't like his new seat but he loves it. I think he likes being able to see out of the window better. He also
insists on hearing Number 5 on his
Caterpillar. He loves the ladybug song. I'm glad he will be comfy for all of the road trips we take: )
You can see him reaching to play number 5... he loves the 5 little lady bugs song : )

If there was any doubt that it was comfortable.... He fell asleep during the first trip out. We had only been gone a few minutes before he was snoozing.
No comments:
Post a Comment