How can it be?
My sweet baby boy is growing up!!
Turning 2 has brought on a lot of change!!
Big changes in his personality!!
He's no longer satisfied to go with the flow...
in fact...
he has his OWN flow and everyone better get on board!!
He isn't one to forget things...
in fact he can really wear you down when he has his mind on something.
While this can be annoying to some...
we like to say he is persistent : )
Even with this new personality
he's still our funny little clown : )
His big brown eyes sparkle with joy...
his little face smiles with delight!
He says funny things that make us laugh.
We love the way he calls his brother "O"
and the way he says things in his deep
Gavin voice!
It's hard to believe he is 2...
growing up so fast...
faster than I want!
But at night when I rock my big 2
year old boy to sleep and he looks up
at me with those BIG brown eyes...
I see that same little baby boy that we brought
home 2 whole years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment