Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet Baby Gavin

I don't know what I did to deserve you...
but I must have done something right!
You are so sweet...
so happy...
so content...
Even strangers comment on how
sweet and happy you are!
They are always amazed that you are smiling at them!
I tell people all the time how lucky I am
to have such a sweet and amazing baby.
You make having 2 kids seem easy!
I never...ever...thought that would be possible.
From the day you were born you just fit right in.
Making everyday a little better than the last.
Every time you look up at me you smile!
I love to see that sweet baby Gavin smile!!
I look forward to seeing it first thing in the morning
and right before you go to sleep at night!
You truly are a sweet baby!!!
I'm so thankful that you are mine : )

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow! He is getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

Gavin, you are so very special. Wish I could see you more often. Love your smile. Love you very much. Mom Mom