Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life is Good Today: OBX Part 6

After a fun morning at the Pool I thought it would
be fun to have some mommy-Owen time together!
We don't have a lot of time just the two of us anymore.
I miss it! A lot!
I miss it just being me and my mini me...
having fun...
playing...
laughing... just the 2 of us!
Just the 2 of us headed to the beach to meet my friend Lindsey
and her little boy Cole.
I'm so glad that we went because the water was sooooo
blue!! Like Caribbean Blue!! 
It was beautiful!
Owen and Cole had so much fun splashing in the Ocean
and riding the boogie boards...or skateboard as Owen called it : )
It was such a special day...
just the 2 of us!

Owen built these sand castles himself!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great day, perfect day for "skateboarding" on water. Glad he and Cole had a fun time with their mommies. Love you guys. Aunt Penny