According to this book there are 100,000 baby names!!! Naming a baby shouldn't be hard because right here in this book there are 100,000 to pick from!! Once you sort the girl names from the boy names you are left with around half. Then you have the names that are just strange! Names like...Burney... Burney Hanson???
Darkon...Darkon Hanson???
Jubal...Jubal Hanson???
Nesbitt...Nesbitt Hanson???
Once you sort through all the names that you don't even know how to pronounce you are down to around 50. That's not a lot!!! Half of those names we already nixed when I was pregnant with Owen. It's hard to forget why we didn't like them the first time around. With Owen the name just felt right from the beginning. I would say it out loud and smile!! Owen... it just fit...it was perfect! This time I'm not getting the same feeling. Baby Hanson deserves the most perfect name too. So I will continue my search and not settle for less than the best.
At one point we thought we had the perfect name! It felt right! It felt perfect! We were excited.... We were thrilled.... We had to reconsider!!! Once someone pointed out that another famous or not so famous person shared the same name.
Remember these guys?
It's the ultra cool Hanson band!! They strike again only this time to ruin my most perfect baby name. I just can't do it to the poor little guy. One Zach Hanson is enough. So it's back to the drawing board for us....
It's the ultra cool Hanson band!! They strike again only this time to ruin my most perfect baby name. I just can't do it to the poor little guy. One Zach Hanson is enough. So it's back to the drawing board for us....We have 10 weeks to come up with the perfect name! Time to panic!!!!
1 comment:
I think Elmo Moo Cow Hanson sounds very nice... or you could just stick with brudder! Why do names have to be so.... PERMANENT!?! Just keep in mind that there will always be someone who doesn't "love" the name you chose... but remember... they are not carrying this child for "10 months"!!!
Post a Comment