Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just Because.....

I took these pictures Just Because...
Just Because you are 2 years and 5 months old!
You will never be this age again
and I wanted to remember
JUST BECAUSE!
I took this Picture...
Just because I wanted to remember your silly Owen smile!
I took this picture...
Just because I wanted to remember how fast you can run!
I took this picture... Just because I wanted to remember how much fun you have outside!
I took this picture...
Just because I wanted to remember your size 8EW shoes! I took this picture... Just because I wanted to remember that each moment is special!
I took this picture...
Just because I wanted to remember your cute little 2year old nose and button mouth!
I took this picture...
Just because I wanted to remember how handsome you are in your striped sweater!
I took this picture... Just because I wanted to remember how much fun you are at 2 years and 5months old!
Time goes by so fast that I wanted to remember you just as you are today!
JUST BECAUSE!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Love you all, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Owen really looks like James in these pictures! Smooches, Aunt Whitney

Anonymous said...

So glad your mommy likes to take your picture and share it with all of us. Love you, Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

oooh, this just makes me smile!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. Your mommy does an awesome job taking your picture...no wonder, she has a very handsome little guy to take pictures of. Mom-Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mom and Dad for bringing up such a big handsom boy. Just love everything about him. Miss you.Love Nanny XOXOXOXO