Owen and I joined his playdate friends for our annual Halloween picture!! We had a pirate, a cow, 2 lady bugs, a bee, and a lion. They were so cute this year. Our mad little cow refused to wear his costume this year! I was determined that he was going to wear it! He eventually began to see things my way and he actually had a great time. Although we had to meet in the middle and agree to not wear the head piece. He was the cutest little Bull and I loved that the costume had a tail!
4 comments:
what is it with 2 years old and refusing to wear their halloween costumes?!?!?!
They are all so cute. He looks good even without the bull head. Love the costumes on all his playmates. Looks like a fun party. Love you all, Aunt Penny
Owen, You and your friends look absolutely adorable! I'm glad you made mommy happy and put on your cow costume!!
A bull is not his personality but very cute!!!! hugs and kisses Nanny
Post a Comment