Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Owen and the snowy day!

This morning Owen got to experience his first real snow. James and I were both excited to take him outside!!! I think we spent more time getting him dressed then we spent outside : ) It was way too cold this morning and he wouldn't leave the gloves on his hands or the hat on his head. He did have fun trying to catch the snow and playing with his dad. We are going to try again this afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen, Glad you, Mommy, and Daddy enjoyed the snow. Tell Mommy that if she would wear her gloves... you will too. Love you. Mom-Mom

Anonymous said...

Owen, So glad you got to play in the snow. Did Cooper like the snow? I bet it came up to his tummy. You are our little snow angel and I love you. Have a good day and hugs to everyone. Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

Gosh this might be fun if I could move: You sure are a handsome snowman. Love and miss you,hugs and kisses all around----Nanny