Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Party with daddy

Owen and I went to the holiday party at James' office today. Owen had a great time meeting his dads co workers. He thought it was a little too quiet so he decided to let everyone know he was there. There were a lot of fun office things for him to play with. He mostly liked spending time with his dad... and the pizza!!

Owen is preparing to dig into his pizza!

MMMM Tastes GOOD!

All was well until it was time to see SANTA.......
I don't think so mom! That guy looks sketchy!
Are you kidding me mom? Is there going to be pizza involved in this?Nothing like a little Christmas spirit to terrorize your childSanta all I want for Christmas is to get away from you!
Maybe next year you won't scare me!

After the great Santa debacle of 2008 Owen wanted to help his dad sort through all of his email. I need this done NOW!!!

Work is tough! I need some coffee!

No comments: